AdRem | Government IT Services & Solutions
Pay Range: Negotiable
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day (On call off hours and weekends)
Benefits: Learn More
Location: Reston, VA, USA
Service Area: Reston and Metro D.C, VA, USA
Technician Training & Support: NoVA, Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, MI
Travel: Local - On Site support and Training as needed
Clearance Required: None
Potential for Remote: Yes- Hybrid
Assist in serving the Information Technology consulting, network design, and support outsourcing needs of small and medium size (25-500 employees) businesses and non-profit organizations.
Engineer may be required to provide On-Site support to clients during Normal and Off Hours and must maintain a 2 Hour commuting distance to relevant clients
1. Design solutions that are cost effective and meet the client’s needs.
2. Be able to effectively manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity.
3. Design, Install / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
4. Design, install, configure & support virtualized environments such as VMware & Hyper-V.
5. Knowledgeable with setup, configuration and support of Azure and AWS environments.
6. Knowledgeable with Datto and other Backup solutions, and with conducting testing of Disaster Recovery scenarios.
7. Support & Configuration of Microsoft infrastructures, including applications like:
8. Design, install, support and configure network switches, network routing, wireless networks.
9. Support & Configuration of firewalls, Including:
10. Provide guidance and coaching to other Team Members.
AS or Higher in CyberSecurity, Information Technology or related studies.
Government Clearance not required, however, a simple security background check will be performed.
Copyright © 2022 Government | AdRem Systems Corporation - All Rights Reserved.
SERVICE MARK NOTICE
AR AdRem Systems, AdRem Systems, and the Stylized AR Logo are registered service marks of AdRem Systems Corporation and may not be used without permission. The names of products and services of other companies mentioned herein may be the registered marks of their respective owners.